Join us on Saturday the 16th of September for the best wine, food & views in the region. Come to Busselton’s main foreshore, overlooking the historic Busselton Jetty for a spectacular 5 course dinner matched with wines from the magnificent ‘Whicher Ridge Wines‘, one of the finest wine producing estates in the Margaret River Region.
5 Course Menu
- Exmouth black tiger Prawn & Cone Bay Scallop ceviche. *GF
Whicher Ridge Frankland River Riesling 2013 – 100ml
- Truffled wild mushroom crispy open lasagne.
Whicher Ridge Margaret River Chardonnay 2015 – 100ml
- Pan seared Duck breast, golden squash, sautéed plums, orange blossom honey poppy & pink peppercorn sauce.
Whicher Ridge Frankland River Shiraz 2013 – 100ml
- Braised Margaret River Venison Shank served with baby beetroot, chestnuts, rosemary corn bread in red wine jus.
Whicher Ridge Elevation Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 – 100ml
- Matcha, green tea Oreo Cheese Cake.
Whicher Ridge Geographe Viognier 2016 – 100ml
Below are some images from previous Wine Dinners hosted by us.